Saturday, January 31, 2015

Twenty-Something Resolution Week Four

I bought lipstick today.  I have never done that before.  It's not like I've never worn lipstick.  I've borrowed it from friends and my mom, but I've never had any of my own, mainly because I don't wear makeup much.  I'm too lazy to mess with it, and I just don't care.  Also, I'm so used to playing clarinet every day, and I don't really see the point in wearing lipstick when it's just going to get smudged and mess up my reeds and mouthpiece.  Now that I don't play every single day, I thought I might as well.  But this won't change my habits.  I'll still probably only wear makeup once in a blue moon.
Anyway, here's what I look like:

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I just bought makeup for the first time last month. And I had to take Katie with me because I had no idea what I was doing. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have to have someone with me when I buy something. Turns out this lipstick I bought is actually too bright for me... But I didn't know that until I asked one of my coworkers if it looked ok. She politely told me that no, it did not.
      You and I don't know how to girl.

      Delete