Friday, February 6, 2015

Twenty-Something Resolution, Week Five

This week at work was tough.  As you might know, I'm a Music Therapist at a hospital, and some days are rough because of the inevitability of mortality.  Yesterday was sad.  I won't go into details.  God's timing was impeccable, as usual, and I had already planned on going out for fun times with my Bible Study group.  We went to AirWalk, which is basically just a giant room filled with trampolines!  It was a nice way to get my mind off things and remember all the joy that life can offer.

What I discovered while jumping is that I'm getting older.  My back started hurting and I'm all sore today.  But it was fun while it lasted!  I'm glad I went.

This is me jumping, with my friend Andrew photobombing in the back.  The camera caught him in a cooler pose than me.  Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome! We had something like that open here but I haven't been yet.

    ReplyDelete